Graduate Project Manager
Horsham, West Sussex: Full-time - 17th July 2017
We are offering exciting opportunities for motivated individuals to join our award winning Software Company.
You will be based in Horsham and part of international team with offices in Johannesburg, Moscow, Kuala Lumpur and Dallas. You will need to be enthusiastic, committed and with a desire to become a key player within a fast growing, cutting-edge technology business. If you want to make a big impact in a small amount of time and have a preference for fast-paced environments then this role would suit you.
The role involves overseeing the delivery of software projects across Europe, North America, Africa and Asia. You will need to work with our regional teams and take a balanced view of delivery of solutions across time, cost and quality, as well as be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The successful candidate will have the ability to lead software project delivery and release to customers; manage client relationships; and motivate teams through leadership
- To lead and co-ordinate the scoping, technical requirements gathering, estimating and planning for single or multiple projects
- To anticipate, manage and resolve issues, risks and dependencies that may impact on the delivery of your projects
- To act as a first point of contact for all problems and obstacles on a project
- To ensure that project requirements are captured, prioritised and delivered
- You will gain domain expertise knowledge of our web based technologies and support the business in various areas including Business Intelligence and Customer Experience Management
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Office presentation skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant should already have legal right to work in UK
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Delivered software projects and product releases
- Knowledge of telecoms & mobile networks
- Microsoft Project Plan and Visio
- Project management experience
Start Date: Flexible
Salary: Competitive (plus performance related bonus and pension)
Holiday: 25 days plus public holidays
Education Required: University Degree preferred
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Working Hours: 37.5
Metricell is a software engineering company headquartered in the UK. We specialise in geospatial intelligence tools that help mobile operators automate a wide range of business processes: from Test & Measurement to Customer Experience Management. We have been responsible for a number of first-to-market products and our technology is now in use by some of the world’s largest mobile network operating groups.
Our focus is to meet the expanding needs of wireless networks to automate and digitalise their operations. Our software is used by a multitude of teams within a network operator: from customer support through marketing to operations and strategy.
Metricell management and engineers have many years of experience working within leading operators and manufacturers such as Orange, O2, MTN, T-Mobile, Ericsson and Siemens.